IP has enabled the IT, Telephony, Web, and Broadcast domains to battle for the subscriber’s wallet. Successful players in this radical market environment must have a Service Delivery Environment (SDE) built on a vision and framework which will enable them to quickly take advantage of the new trends, new service requirement opportunities and find ways to generate new revenue. Patricia Lopes, Vice President of Services Transformation at Alcatel-Lucent talks about the SDE, what it means to the market and how it accelerates service innovation and end user QoE, with the delivery of profitable, user-centric blended services.
In this podcast, Patricia Lopes addresses the following:
1) What market dynamics are driving Service Providers to transform the way they bring new services to market?
2) IP technology has been a major enabler of the market dynamics and it has allowed non-traditional competitors to capture voice and data revenues. How do Service Providers need to respond to this changing market and competitive landscape?
3) How does a Service Provider provide new value to end-users?
4) What is the difference between service delivery environment, service delivery platforms and service delivery framework?
5) What are the four pillars of the Service Delivery Environment and what makes each unique?
6) How can a Service Provider get started in implementing an SDE?
Copyright ©2008 PodTech.net. All rights reserved. Modified: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:35:01 -0700